Estilad® DCFR contains potent natural lipolytic extract with the ability to break the bonds in fat cells. The combined action of L-Carnitine, Caffeine and extracts of Artichoke, Melilotus, Horse Chestnut, Ivy, Camellia Sinensis and Horsetail, complement the action against fat.
This product is composed of :
- DMAE and Organic Silanol helps to reaffirm the skin beneath the chin with an immediate effect in a progressive way.
- L-Carnitine acts as a biological carrier, transporting fatty acid across the mitochondrial membrane for oxidation.
- Caffeine acts directly on adipose cells, promoting lipolysis, constraining phosphodiesterase, and augmenting cyclic AMP. It activates the triglyceride lipase enzyme and breaks down triglycerides into free acids and glycerol. Caffeine also has a stimulating effect on the cutaneous microcirculation.
- Artichoke Extract (Cynara Scolymus Leaf Extract) stimulates lipolysis by encouraging the synthesis of coenzymes involved in anabolic processes. It also has a choleretic effect, increasing bile secretion and affecting the glycogenic function of the liver. In addition, Artichoke extract positively impacts on kidney and urea metabolism.
- Melilotus (sweet clover), Horse Chestnut, Ivy and Camellia Sinensis improve microcirculation, reducing oedema, and stimulating fat cell metabolism.
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) is a precursor to acetylcholine, acts to stabilize and protect the cell membrane. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter with main role in increasing muscle tone, strengthening and lifting aged and flaccid skin.
- Organic Silanol restructures underlying tissue, providing strength, flexibility and resilience to collagen and elastin tissues, tightening and toning skin.
Product Features :
- Meso cocktail solution, 5 Vials x 5 ml, 25 ml e 0,88 fl oz.
- Indicated for localized adiposity beneath the chin.
- Sterile professional solution, WFI and Osmolarity Balanced.
Apply on clean and dry skin. Massage until completely absorbed. Can be applied via virtual meso, skin needling or other transdermal techniques.